In this special episode, In The Margins looks back on some of the best moments and most poignant discussions in 2022. From a talk on the invention of white people to discussions about the Black experience on college campuses, don’t miss this recap on the most viewed and talked about episodes of the year.
In The Margins Top 5:
- Understanding the Black Experience on College Campuses
- Part II: Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Minority College Students
- Leveling the Playing Field -- Student Success and Equity
- Cradle to Graduation -- Critical Community Connections
- The Invention of White People
WATCH THIS VIDEO AND OTHERS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
OR FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Transcription services are available upon request. Please drop us a line using the form found here.
In The Margins is produced by Diverse: Issues In Higher Education and edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)