FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Ralph Newell
Fairfax, Va.— Diverse: Issues In Higher Education is pleased to announce the 2021 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges (MPPWCC). The findings will be published in the May 27, 2021 edition of the magazine.
With a focus on workplace diversity, staffing practices and work environment, the research team uses a web-based survey approach to examine categories such as family friendliness, salary/benefits and professional development opportunities, to name a few, in determining the list.
The 16 most promising places to work in community colleges (in alphabetical order) are:
- Clarendon College
- Community College of Allegheny County*
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Malcolm X College
- McLennan Community College*
- Montgomery County Community College*
- National Park College
- Nicolet College*
- Northeast Lakeview College*
- Northwest Vista College*
- Olds College
- Pierpont Community & Technical College*
- Prince George’s Community College
- Southern Crescent Technical College
- St. Philip’s College
- Wayne Community College
(*) Institution was featured in MPPWCC 2020
Celebrating 37 years, Diverse: Issues In Higher Education is the nation’s only biweekly newsmagazine dedicated exclusively to diversity issues in higher education. Visit online at www.diverseeducation.com.