FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Ralph Newell
2022 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges
Fairfax, Va.— Diverse: Issues In Higher Education along with NISOD is pleased to announce the 2022 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges (MPPWCC). The findings will be published in the May 26, 2022 edition of the magazine.
With a focus on workplace diversity, staffing practices and work environment, the research team uses a web-based survey approach to examine categories such as family friendliness, salary/benefits and professional development opportunities, to name a few, in determining the list.
The 24 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges (in alphabetical order) are:
- Blinn College+
- Broward College
- Central Carolina Technical College
- Chemeketa Community College
- Community College of Allegheny County*+
- Florida State College at Jacksonville*
- Gateway Community College
- Gateway Technical College (WI)
- Harrisburg Area Community College+
- Hudson County Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- Pierpont Community & Technical College
- Prince George's Community College
- Lorain County Community College
- Malcolm X College*
- McLennan Community College*+
- Northeast Lakeview College*+
- Northwest Vista College*+
- Renton Technical College
- San Antonio College+
- San Jose City College
- South Arkansas Community College
- St. Philip's College*
- Tallahassee Community College
Diverse: Issues In Higher Education will present this national recognition to the winners during the NISOD annual meeting, May 28-31, 2022 in Austin, Texas.
Celebrating 38 years, Diverse: Issues In Higher Education is the nation’s only biweekly newsmagazine dedicated exclusively to diversity issues in higher education.
Visit online at www.diverseeducation.com.